Players Casino is Open from 10am to 10pm daily.
6580 Auto Center Drive
Ventura, CA 93003
Assistant General Manager
Connect With Us
Send Us a Message
Don’t hesitate to fill out the form below and we will contact you within one business day. For inquires about employment, please visit our Employment page.
To Our Valued Customers:
The Players Casino is honored and grateful to have you as our guest. Our highest priority is providing a safe environment for both you and our employees. We anticipate that you may have questions about the company’s efforts to manage Coronavirus (COVID-19). As the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) continues to evolve, we are sharing this message to keep you updated about our increased efforts amid the outbreak. Every day, we closely monitor and analyze developments and statements from local, national and international health agencies, and we are taking actions to comply with their directives which are based on facts and medical science.
There is no issue more important to us than making sure we manage this situation as effectively as possible so you continue to feel confident visiting us. The health authorities tell us that, to prevent the spread of Coronavirus, we must: wash hands frequently, heighten cleaning practices, avoid contact with sick people, stay away from work when ill and not travel to areas with high infection rates. All our actions are focused in these areas.
Here’s where we are at this time:
- We are reminding employees through multiple channels about washing hands often. We are talking to them about it, posting signage in key employee areas, and providing additional hand sanitizer dispensers as well.
- For guests, we are posting hand-washing signage in public areas (e.g., bathrooms) and providing more hand sanitizer dispensers across our floor in high visibility and high traffic areas. We are also increasing our reserves of hand sanitizers for use by our guests and employees over an extended period.
- We are buying more cleaning and disinfectant supplies. We are increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces in public areas in our cardroom, including the restaurants & bar, restrooms, as well as frequently touched areas on the casino floor.
- We are reinforcing training procedures to ensure cleaning processes are implemented properly by our employees.
- We have suspended international business travel to areas with higher infection rates. And, if any of our employees travel to those areas for personal reasons, they will be required to stay home for three weeks upon their return.
- If an employee appears to be suffering from flu-like symptoms, they will be asked to promptly seek medical attention and to remain at home until they are free of symptoms.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek medical attention and to avoid public exposure as much as possible.
We appreciate your business and loyalty to Players Casino. We are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to give you peace of mind as you visit our establishment now and in the future. The health and safety of our guests and employees will always be our most important consideration, especially in these challenging circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Monica C. Donohoo & Staff